Sony Entertainment Network account Management
- We will email you a link to reset your password. If you have forgotten your password and you do not have access to the email address you use as your Sign-In ID (Email Address) do not attempt to reset your password. Instead, contact us for further assistance.
- For security reasons, you will be asked to provide the date of birth you entered when you created your account. If you do not know the date of birth used when the account was created do not attempt to reset your password. Instead, contact us for further assistance.
2. Click on I forgot my password
3. Enter the email address associated with your account, the characters displayed on the screen and then click Continue.
If the information was entered correctly, you will see a confirmation message that an email is being sent to the address you just entered. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
4. Click on the link in the email you receive to continue.
6. Enter and confirm the new password and choose Continue.
7. Once you have successfully changed your password, you will see confirmation and the login screen.
To update an existing, known password on computer, mobile phone or tablet from Account Management:
2. Select the Account tab and click on the Account Details link on the left of the screen.
3. Click Change below 'Password' in the ‘Security’ section of the ‘Account Details’ page to open the ‘Change Password’ page.
Free nuru massage.
You might also like
LB1 High Performance New USB 3.0 Hub for Asus A53e-ah51 15.6-inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop by Asus 4-Port Super Speed Compact USB 3.0 Hub with Built-in 1ft USB 3.0 Cable
PC Accessory (LB1 HIGH PERFORMANCE)