Online Sony Store
The maximum number of Sony Entertainment Network accounts that can be created on a single PS3 system is 64.
Things to note:
- 64 accounts is a lifetime maximum number associated with the system.
- Any attempt to create accounts beyond 64 will result in an error message.
- Terminating, deactivating, banning, or suspending accounts will not result in the ability to create more accounts beyond 64.
- Deleting local accounts on the PS3 will also not allow for more account creation beyond 64.
- If you have reached 64 accounts on a single PlayStation 3 system, you must create new accounts on a different PS3 system in order to create additional (new) Sony Entertainment Network accounts.
For information on the Maximum Number of Sony Entertainment Network accounts which can be accessed at one time, click here.
You might also like
Make Money off Books From Online Store Without Money Investment-Limited Version Sony-Smashwords: An Insider's Guide on Using Smashwords to Establish Your Online Business by Paying Nothing! AAA+++