PSN Sign up
Question:How do I link my PSN ID to Social Club?
Answer: If you aready know your Playstation(R)Network Login, please proceed to the following page on Social Club to link your PSN ID to your account:
If you need further assistance, please refer to the information below for more details:
Before you can access any Rockstar Games Social Club data related to games you are playing, you must first link your game console to us so we know who you are. Please follow the simple two-step process below.
ALLOWING YOUR SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNT TO RETRIEVE PLAYSTATION®3 DATA
1. Locate your PLAYSTATION®Network ID and password. You will need your Sign-In ID, which is an email address.
2. Login using the PLAYSTATION®Network sign-in service. Go to the PLAYSTATION®Network sign-in service, which looks like the image below. You be directed away from this page and be prompted to login to the PLAYSTATION® Network. After signing in there, you will be returned here automatically.
Go to the Social Club Account Linking page.
From there, access the PLAYSTATION®Network Sign-In service by clicking on the "ADD" link next to the PLAYSTATION®Network icon.
Sony currently only allows short-term caching of this linking data. You may have to re-login to the PLAYSTATION® each time when starting a new session.
MORE DETAILED HELP
How to locate your PLAYSTATION®Network ID and password if have forgotten them.
If you do not already have a PLAYSTATION®Network account…
You will first need to create a new user profile on your PLAYSTATION®3 system.
- In the PLAYSTATION®3 XrossMediaBar interface go to Users > Create New User
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Log in to the user profile you have just created.
- When you are logged in, there will be a diamond icon to the left of the active username.
Then you will need to create a PLAYSTATION®Network ID.
- In the PLAYSTATION®3 XrossMediaBar interface go to PLAYSTATION®Network > Sign up for PLAYSTATION®Network
- Make note of the email address and password you are using to register. Those are your PLAYSTATION®Network ID credentials.
If you do already have a PLAYSTATION®Network account...
- In the PLAYSTATION®3 XrossMediaBar interface go to PLAYSTATION®Network > Sign In
- Make note of the email address you see here. If you have forgotten your password, follow the directions there to retrieve it.