PSN Plus trial
1. This voucher code ("Voucher Code") is issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 6020283) ("we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" or "your" we mean the recipient of the Voucher Code.
2. To redeem a Voucher Code, you will need (i) the specified hardware; (ii) a Sony Entertainment Network ("SEN") (previously known as PlayStation®Network) account; and (iii) internet services (e.g. broadband, wifi or mobile internet, depending on your Sony platform). You are responsible for any internet service and connection fees.
4. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes may only be used once, for a single SEN account. Subject to applicable law, Voucher Codes cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold, redeemed or returned for cash or credit (except that you may give a Voucher Code that you have purchased to someone else as a gift).
5. Voucher Codes must be used before any specified expiry date. The expiry date and any additional restrictions will be communicated to you with the Voucher Code.
6. Voucher Codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise used without your permission. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend user accounts and request alternative forms of payment, as well as take all actions necessary to protect our interests, if a Voucher Code is fraudulently obtained and used on SEN or to pay for services from PlayStation®Store, SEN Store, Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited ("Services"). If your SEN account is terminated or suspended for these reasons, you may lose any unused SEN wallet funds.
7. Certain content available via Voucher Codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
8. A Voucher Code can only be redeemed in those countries where Services are available. Additional territorial restrictions may apply.