Create PSN account
It’s fairly easy to create a PSN account for another region and you'll need to do this if you want to get certain US apps. The app will show in the appropriate section of your PSN once you have completed all the steps.
The key things you need are; - US Zipcode or UK Post Code - Alternate email account
Creating a US Zipcode
- Use digits of your postal code. Add zeros to the end if you have less than 5 digits in your postal code.
- Use the USPS website to verify the ZIP code.
- If it is not an existing ZIP code, then add 1 to the last digit and try to verify again.
- Example postal code: M1R 2L1
- M1R 2L1 –> ZIP: 12100
- 12100 is not a valid US ZIP code
- Try 12101. Still not a valid ZIP code
- Add one to the last digit until you get to 12107, which is a valid US ZIP code
- Create a new user on your PS3 by going to the far left of the menu and selecting the second option from the top: “Create New User.”
- Enter your new user name. [Note: This does not have to be the same name as the PSN account name you plan to choose.]
- Log in as the user you just created
- Once logged in, go to the “PlayStation Network” icon on the XMB and select “Sign Up.”
- In the new window that appears, select "Create a New Account (New Users).
- Select the “Continue” button.
- Select “Country of Residence” and in the drop-down menu that appears select the region you want.
- Go down to the third option. Enter your date of birth.
- Scroll through the licensing agreement (or just hit “Right” on the D-pad) and select “Agree, ” (the right-most button).
- Enter your email information.
- In the second box, type your password. In the third box, type your password again. [Note: The password must be 8 letters long, have at least 1 number, and must not have the same letter 3 times in a row. It also can’t be the same as your email address.]
- Check the small box under your password to save it so you won’t have to retype it every time you want to log in to the PSN. Then push the “Next” button (the right-most button along the bottom.)
- Type in your desired PlayStation Network ID. This will be the username for your account (and thus your multiplayer name if you play any games online).
You might also like
Network Marketing Success Blueprint: Go Pro in Network Marketing: Build Your Team, Serve Others and Create the Life of Your Dreams (Network Marketing ... Scam Free Network Marketing) (Volume 1)
Book (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform)
Internet Marketing For Network Marketers: How To Create Automated Systems To Get Recruits and Customers Online (network marketing, mlm, direct sales, home based business)