Vita games on PS3
The following PS3 features can be operated using remote play:
- Settings (only some features)
- Photo (only some features)
- Video (Cannot play "Blu-ray Discs or DVDs. Also, video files that are copyright protected cannot be played.)
- Game (only some titles)
- PlayStation Network (only some features)
The PS Vita can connect to the PlayStation 3 in three different ways. Click your desired connection method to learn more.
Remote play in a private network (using the PS3 ’s Wi-Fi network)
If the PS3 has Wi-Fi network capability, you can connect your PS Vita and the PS3 directly using the Wi-Fi network capabilities of both systems.
Preparing for first-time use: Registering your PS Vita with the PS3
Note: Perform this procedure with your PS Vita near the PS3.
- On the PS3, select (Settings) > [Remote Play Settings] > [Register Device] > [PS Vita ].
A number appears on the screen.
- On your PS Vita, tap (Remote Play) > [Start] > [Next].
- Enter the number displayed on the PS3’s screen, and then tap [Register]. When the devices connect successfully, a message indicating that the registration is complete appears.
- Select [OK] on the PS3 .
You can play remotely within the range where your PS Vita can communicate with the PS3’s Wi-Fi network. Use your PS Vita close enough to the PS3 for good signal reception.
- On your PS Vita, tap (Remote Play) > [Start]. When using Remote Play for the first time, a message informs you that it is necessary to register your PS Vita with the PS3. If you see this message, perform the registration.
- On the PS3, select (Network) > (Remote Play). The PS3 will wait for the PS Vita to establish the remote play connection.
- On your PS Vita, tap [Connect via Private Network]. When the devices connect successfully, the PS3 ’s screen appears on your PS Vita .
You might also like
TV Test Pattern WOMENS T-shirt Tee (Small, CHARCOAL)