Sony PlayStation Network login
If you did change your MTU during the week, Ask PlayStation now, “Setting MTU to 1473 was just a temporary fix. Please, restore settings back to normal. Restore MTU back to 1500.”
While the PSN Status page still says there’s “Intermittent Connectivity, ” Ask PlayStation tweeted out this :
Update for PS4 users: We’ve made recent updates to the network that should allow you to sign in without changing MTU settings.
So, if you experienced problems before, try signing in to the PSN now.
Update 2 (1:25pm PT):
As the intermittent connectivity PSN issues continue, Sony created a on their Support website to help PS4 owners who are unable to connect to the PSN, suggesting that you change your MTU settings.
Here’s how to do that:
- Navigate to [Settings] > [Network].
- Here you will find four (4) options, Choose [Set Up Internet Connection].
- Now choose either [Use Wi-Fi] or [Use LAN Cable]
- If using Wi-Fi – Enter your existing access point password and continue below.
- If using LAN – Continue below.
- Choose [Custom] on the next screen.
- Select your normal settings for IP Address Settings. (Note: If you do not know this setting use [Automatic].
- Select your normal settings for DHCP Host Name. (Note: If you do not know this setting use [Do Not Specify].
- Select your normal settings for DNS Settings. (Note: If you do not know this setting use [Automatic].
- Select [Manual] for MTU Settings.
- Press enter to pull up the keypad and enter a new value and press X.
- First use the MTU value of 1473.
- If the connection test is unsuccessful, try the MTU value of 1450.
- Select [Next] to continue.
- Select your normal settings for Proxy Server. (Note: If you do not know this setting use [Do Not Use].
- Next – [Test Internet Connection]
- You will see a value under (PSN Sign-In – Successful) if this process was successful.
They add, “If this doesn’t resolve your connection issue, please contact your ISP or router manufacturer regarding “packet fragmentation” support.”
Update (11:30am PT):
In response to people experiencing PSN issues, Ask PlayStation, “At the moment PSN is experiencing Intermittent Connectivity issues, please try again later.”
It appears we’re not quite out of the woods yet with PSN login issues, as Sony just changed the status of the PlayStation Network from Online to “Intermittent Connectivity, ” with this message displayed on their Status Page:
Some latency may be experienced due to high volume. Should you continue to experience problems after PSN services are fully restored please refer to .
You might also like
Nozone Yellow Radiation Sign T-shirt For Men - XXL Black Hot Topic Roundneck Black Tshirts For Teenagers