Sign into PlayStation Network
Because each Sony Entertainment Network account can only be associated with one User, you need to create a new User to use a different Sony Entertainment Network account on your PlayStation 3. You may not use the same User to sign in to a different Sony Entertainment Network account.
If you try to use a different Sony Entertainment Network account (different email address), you will receive the error message "You cannot sign in using another user's sign-in ID (e-mail address)."
To use a different PlayStation Network sign-in ID on your PS3:
- Go to (Users) > (Create New User) and create a new local user.
- Once the new local user has been created, highlight the new user and press the button and log in with that user account.
- After successfully logging into the new user account, go to (PlayStation Network) and select (Sign Up for PlayStation Network).
- On the Sony Entertainment Network account sign up screen:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the log in process.
You might also like
Nozone Yellow Radiation Sign T-shirt For Men - XXL Black Hot Topic Roundneck Black Tshirts For Teenagers