Before creating your new account, please ensure that you've checked the following information:
You live in a country where PlayStation Network is readily available-
Your Sony device is compatible with our services-
If you're ready to continue, please use the following guide to assist you in creating your new account.
You can create an SEN account on your PlayStation system, or using a PC, mobile phone or tablet device connected to the internet.
You need a SEN account to use services including PlayStation®Store, PlayStation Music and PlayStation Video. It's free to create an account, but your wallet will require funding for some services.
- You can only create an SEN account if you are over 18. If you are under 18, please ask your parent or guardian to set up a master account using the instructions shown below and add an associated sub-account that you can use. Please click here for more information about sub accounts and how to add them to a master account.
- If you forget your password you will need your date of birth and access to the email address that you use as your Sign-In ID to reset your password. Therefore, please ensure that this information is completed accurately to make sure you can easily reset your password.
To create your account on PC/web browser
- Fill in your email address (this will be your Sign-In ID), date of birth, your country/region, language and choose a password and confirm it.
- Read the terms of service and user agreement and click ‘I Agree, Create My Account’.
- Next, upgrade your SEN account so you can sign-in on your PlayStation systems. Sign-in and select the Devices tab, then PlayStation Systems from the links on the left of the screen
- Select 'Update Account' and fill in your name, security question and answer and click ‘Continue’
- Complete your full address and click ‘Continue’. On the next screen provide your billing information or choose to add this later and click ‘Continue’.
- Select your Online ID*, and click ‘Continue’, choose your notification preferences and click ‘Continue’
* Your Online ID is shown when you play online games and use other online features and is unique to you. Therefore, please consider the following when choosing your Online ID:
- Your Online ID must be three to 16 characters and can consist of letters, numbers, hyphens (-) and underscores (_). You cannot change your Online ID once it has been created.
- We recommend that you do not use an Online ID that might personally identify you to other SEN users.