PlayStation Network redeem Codes
Thanks for your input!
PlayStation Knowledge Center
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
Discount Codes, Online passes, PlayStation Network cards and certain pre-order bonuses or in-game promotional items are a few types of transactions that use codes on the PlayStation Store.
How To Redeem Codes
Whether the code is for an item, service, or adding funds, the process to redeem the code is the virtually the same. Click the relevant link below to learn how to redeem codes on your specific PlayStation system.
- Go to
- Click "Manage Account" and sign in with your Sign-In ID(E-mail Address) and Password.
- Click on "Redeem Prepaid Card".
- Enter the code printed on the voucher or PlayStation Network Card and click "Continue".
- If the code is valid, you will be presented with a description of what the code will deliver to your account. Press the "Redeem..." button to add the item or funds to your account.
- The Voucher Code field is not a sticker. Do not peel the silver part off. It is designed to be scratched off. If you attempt to peel the silver part off, you may peel the code off completely which may make the code unreadable, and you won't be able to redeem the voucher.
- The only way to tell if a PSN card has been used, is to enter the code and try to redeem it.
You might also like
NEW SONY PLAYSTATION 3 PS3 POWER CORD AC CABLE [PlayStation 3]
Video Games (Generic)